Tuesday 24 June 2014

Some Working-From-Home Options For You?




Who doesn't want to work from home...and boy oh boy do we have options these days!  Firstly-forget those 'do surveys at home and make large quantities of cash!' Those things are a total waste of time unless you are a...no.Forget that. Total waste of time. I signed up with one company and spent quite a while doing surveys, after i had been 'approved' to do them,and I made one dollar in 4 hours...Tell your friends.

I have done much better in the area of writing jobs and transcribing jobs. The drop shipping looks exciting too but I have never pursued it. I must be one of the few people who hasn't looked into all that drop ship stuff on EBAY but I may do in the future...maybe peer group pressure will get to me



I do,however, really enjoy the writing work. I don't have to focus on any subject too long and I am permitted to be 'whimsical' and ,on certain occasions, a little bit sarcastic.And when someone is paying me to be sarcastic...who could want more?

Click above for the links to the official sites and maybe, just *maybe*, you'll like what you see! (no.that wasn't sarcasm).


*PS I forgot to mention home photography businesses where you make money with your camera. If you think you have a gift for photography(i.e. you have NEVER left the lens cap on when attempting to snap a passing UFO)then maybe you'd like to take a look. Or just search for 'home based photography business' or 'make money with my camera'. Digicam cash is a good one.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment